Advanced

WiiWare

Posted by xiaoset 
WiiWare
December 21, 2008 05:03PM
Hi, I have firmware 3.2U
I have Homebrew Channel
I have WAD Manager 1.3

Everytime I install a WAD WiiWare game, it shows up on my main menu, like all other channels, I click it, all is good. I click start, this is where things mess up. Once I click start, the Wii resets, and goes back to the main menu.

I have tried this on 5 different WiiWare games, but to no avail. Am I missing something?

Thanks!
Re: WiiWare
December 21, 2008 05:05PM
READ THE [Word Removed] RULES!
I've reported you to the moderators. Hopefully you'll get banned!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2008 05:06PM by whodares.
December 21, 2008 05:07PM
whodares
READ THE [Word Removed] RULES!
I've reported you to the moderators. Hopefully you'll get banned!

Nice fellow.
December 21, 2008 05:16PM
Well, we seem to be getting an influx of people like you at the minute. All asking the same questions over and over again. Despite plenty of information out there describing EXACTLY what's happening and why it's happening.

Quite frankly, I'm getting fed up with seeing this [insert expletive] over and over again.
December 21, 2008 07:38PM
delete the games and redownload them on the wiishopchannel.
why do you want to install them through the WAD-installer anyway?

If you only want to pirate some games, then don't bother to post here any more and look for help somewhere else, please. Homebrew is not for pirating.

@whodares: calm down, please. If you do not like these threads, (which seem to come here like a torrent :D) ignore them and let the mods handle it.
December 21, 2008 07:52PM
@daniel, yeah, sorry. I'm going to take a break for the forum for a few weeks.
December 21, 2008 08:11PM
IDK, I kind of see whodare's issue here.. there are a ton of little kids getting on here trying to learn some pirating stuff...
Maybbe it has something to do with the homebreware thing... those shoppers might be getting sent here to either find out about the illegal stuff, or the people that were making $$$ off of the HB are trying to piss us off...
December 21, 2008 10:43PM
I totally understand where whodares is coming from. Quite frankly, I'm even more f****** fed up than he is.

May I remind you all that low software sales on the PSP are caused by piracy? That poor sales on hardcore NDS games are caused by piracy? And now you're gonna ruin my beloved Wii's sales in the long run too?!?!?!

I hope you greedy, selfish b******* never fix your WAD problems and all brick your Wiis.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2008 10:43PM by Arikado.
December 22, 2008 12:35AM
hmmm... could WiiBrew have any legal repercussions if they released a "WAD installer" that bricked a wii when someone tried to install a VC game?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2008 12:35AM by DrLucky.
December 22, 2008 03:27AM
Depending on the insidiousness of the trick, hundreds of wiis would be bricked...

maybe not the best idea :p
December 22, 2008 03:38AM
DrLucky
Maybbe it has something to do with the homebreware thing...

Thats exactly whats happening. People are googling "run backups on wii" and sites like homebreware and wiiunlocker pop up. They direct the people to wiibrew and look what happens.

None of these people have any respect for the creativity of the homebrew scene. All they want are pirated versions of the official games.

Furthermore, where are the mods? This topic (and about 7 others that suddenly popped up all at once) should be junkyarded and their posters banned.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.