Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some Questions

Posted by bolinao 
Some Questions
February 20, 2009 07:36PM
Hello all,i want to install twighlight hack and the homebrew channel..i have v3.3E,i am totally dumb when i comes to this stuff but very careful,so i want to do it right the first time.I have just ordered Zelda of ebay so that should arrive next week.What i have read about the twighlight hack and HBC is amazing..how do you guys think of these things,you have alien like intelligence..really.
All i want to do is play back up games..nothing else,no other homebrew apps needed,only the one that will allow me to play back up games.
I have looked at several methods of putting the correct files on my sd card and i think using the "Wii Brew SD" program is the most fail safe way of doing this..do you agree ??.also i want to use a 1gb microsd card in a adapter is this sufficient??,do i need the "homebrew_browser" to just play back up games ??
once i have the homebrew channel installed how do i use it to play back up games,i would rather burn games on a disc than put them on a sd card,i have found several games that are about 3-4 GB in size and are iso files,so do i burn them,put the disc in my wii then use the homebrew channel some how to launch them ???...thanks guys
Re: Some Questions
February 20, 2009 07:41PM
WiiBrew does not support or condone the usage of backups. If you bothered to read our forum rules before posting, you would know that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2009 07:48PM by Arikado.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.