Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii Not Reading Any Discs

Posted by Wow100 
Wii Not Reading Any Discs
March 11, 2009 12:20AM
I have had Homebrew channel with the backup launcher installed for a few months now and everything was working fine. About a month ago I installed Cioscorp and Starfall so I could run all my back ups through the disc channel and that worked fine also. A few days after that I had to unplug my Wii and I put it in my closet, I took out the SD card and reformatted it to use for something else. I figured I didn't need it anymore since all the applications were saved on the Wii. Today I plugged it in to play a back up game
and it gave the disc read error in the disc channel then I tried the backup loader and that gave me dvd read error (349). So after that I tried a genuine game that wasn't burned and that didn't work either it gave me the same message. Frustrated I made the mistake of formatting my Wii hoping it would fix the problem but it still doesn't work and now I cant even reinstall the Homebrew Channel since it doesn't read any discs anymore. I cant send it to Nintendo cause my Warranty ran out already.

My Wii is unmodded with firmware 3.4u.

If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Re: Wii Not Reading Any Discs
March 11, 2009 12:38AM
sorry, we do not help with warez launchers and backup games since they commonly are associated with pirating...

this post will be locked and junkyarded.
Re: Wii Not Reading Any Discs
March 11, 2009 02:17AM
Speaking of locking and junkyarding...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.