Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Backup Iso Loader Trouble

Posted by CLXrsist 
Backup Iso Loader Trouble
October 11, 2008 01:39PM
Okay. First of all, let me say I know that this is frowned upon in most legal ways, but I was wondering if anyone has tried it for kicks, and if they could tell me how to install correctly (if i haven't which im pretty sure i did). The main reason I'm posting this is because I have followed all the instructions in multiple different install instructions around the net. The thing is I just got my Wii back from Nintendo, because I had a Wii that couldn't read Duel-layer discs. Any ways, Im starting to believe that they have swaped out the drive with one that can't read burnt discs at all. Could they have done that? Please reply, even if it is to tell me this is too illegal for the WiiBrew community.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2008 01:40PM by CLXrsist.
Re: Backup Iso Loader Trouble
October 11, 2008 01:48PM
I think that violates forum rules, unfortunately.

I have mixed feelings about the potential for a backup loader, myself. I mean, I wholeheartedly support the concept of piracy, make no mistake. But I'm also thoroughly enjoying this homebrew coding stuff, and others have made some very useful tools (yay Ocarina!), so I really don't want Nintendo to have any more reason to crack down on homebrew.
October 11, 2008 06:53PM
Piracy is illegal and evil unless you cannot obtain it any other way.
October 11, 2008 08:10PM
go away, kthx.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.