Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WAD MANAGER

Posted by aronatvw 
WAD MANAGER
November 07, 2008 07:02AM
Why isn't there a download on wiibrew for a wad manager. I just want to play wad files, can anyone recommend a solution. I'm running HBC on 3.3. Also are there real risk's from running wad's or is it more hype, and if the risk's are real, is it safe to run wad files if your not connected to the internet?
Re: WAD MANAGER
November 07, 2008 09:49AM
1. WAD Manager is mainly used for piracy. WiiBrew don't support piracy. Using a algebrical notation, as A=B and B=C, A=C. In other words, WiiBrew don't support WAD Manager. Search for it in any other place.

2. I'm polite, so I will answer some questions of yours:
- You don't "play" WAD files. You install WAD files, to make them available from Wii Menu
- Custom, homemade WADs are dangerous, when badly packed. This is mainly because banner developing is complicated, the safest way to make a banner is using the Nintendo leaked tools for it, and yes, this is also illegal.
- If you are going to play pirated games, your's problem. Search for it in any other place. About connection, unless the game requires specific internet activation (none needs, yet), you don't need your Wii conected.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.