Files and Info for New People
January 13, 2010 03:56PM
Removed by Me because of violation of redistribution rules that I was unaware of. I appologize to Hackmii, I was unaware of your policy. I am taking the file down as we speak. Sorry for any trouble this may have caused you, I was just trying to help some new people.

Sincerely,
Elmoreas

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2010 08:42PM by elmoreas.
Re: Files and Info for New People
January 13, 2010 05:46PM
[bootmii.org] clearly states "You may not sell or redistribute this software." So your zip containing the hackmii installer is a violation of that.
January 13, 2010 06:38PM
yeah this is illegal for redistributing hackmii installer, and also fail.
January 13, 2010 08:39PM
Ok my bad I will remove it, I did not realize that it was not redistributable, I was just trying to help people out.

EDIT: Removed. Again I appologize for any trouble this may have caused. I was just trying to simplify life for new people by making one file that could be downloaded and contain everything needed for an SD card but I didnt know that Hackmii was non redistributable. I guess I should have done better research, regardless it is my fault and I am sorry. I hope you can understand I had the best of intentions, and was not doing it for personal gain. Thank you to those who pointed out my mistake before I got in trouble.

Sincerely,
Elmoreas

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2010 08:54PM by elmoreas.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.