Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need Help with homebrew and instalation

Posted by ea6717 
Need Help with homebrew and instalation
February 24, 2010 05:01PM
I just installed Homebrow channel. I followed instruction I got on videos. It seems I got it right although I have no sound when I am in the channel's environment. I don't know if this is OK or not. I did create an app folder and I followed step by step installation instructions. My main concern is that I can not install any app on my wii. Specially I need to get a CoverFloader. I tried a couple downloads and nothing. I don't know if there is something wrong with my lack of knowledge or with my Homebrew channel.
Re: Need Help with homebrew and instalation
February 24, 2010 06:16PM
BACKUPS AND BACKUP LOADERS will get you banned <- It should have been pretty clear when you posted a new topic.

And there is only 1 real guide you need: [wiibrew.org]
February 24, 2010 07:27PM
Sorry!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2010 07:38PM by ea6717.
February 24, 2010 07:35PM
here I am with a new question. I think I didn't follow the proper installation sequence as it is recommended in wiibrew.org. should I earase and reinstall homebrew channel? what would be the best approach?
February 24, 2010 07:39PM
Dear Daid:
I am very sorry! I read more and learned more about your site. I didn't mean to go off the line. my problem is that I can not instal any thing on my wii through homebrew channel in general. I tried to frame my problem in an acceptable form. yet I am totally new in wii world and all it's discussions. I had thought maybe you guys can help me understand what is wrong with my homebrew or maybe it is OK and I am just another newbies. I am here to learn if you are willing to pass some of knowledge.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2010 07:40PM by ea6717.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.