Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Loading other dol file

Posted by Bowserkoopa 
Loading other dol file
April 01, 2010 12:11PM
It's me again^^
I have another problem in my program. It should be able to load a dol file from the folder SD:/Installer/
but I don't know how I could make this. I've found an example for loading it, but I don't understand the code. (http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/source/browse/branches/USB_Loader_GX_Forwarder/source/dolloader.c)

My program should make it easy to install homebrew and so I made a nice GUI with buttons like "Install cIOS Something" or "Install HBC Custom Channel" and when somebody press on of the buttons it should load for example SD:/Installer/CChannel.dol and start it. But how can I do that?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2010 07:11PM by Bowserkoopa.
Re: Loading other dol file
April 01, 2010 01:31PM
Whow, USB loader, cIOS and violating the HBC license in 1 post. Must be a record.
April 01, 2010 07:07PM
I though it would be ok to use the words for examples so everybody can understand what I mean. If I want to write a new topic, it says to me: This is NOT a CIOS support forum
Support is another thing than mention it.
And at last:
Bowserkoopa
with buttons like
I wrote "like". I can't install the - you know it - channel because 1. the license , 2. there isn't the source out and 3. the channel is included in the hackmii installer so it wouldn't be able so install it with a simple button.
But I can change the words if you want.
But take notice that you used all this words also in one sentences xD
April 01, 2010 07:57PM
If what Daid said was correct (Since I didn't really read it all), Nobody is going to help you violate the HBC license.
Even if you DID get away with it, Twiizers would take it down.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.