Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My BootMii do not allow boot 2

Posted by Kavalits 
My BootMii do not allow boot 2
December 28, 2010 10:47AM
This happens after installing Guitar Hero 6.
It updates the system by deleting the cios 249 and 222 (with no internet connection).

The wii version remains with 4.2

What can I do? Please help!~

All the best
Re: My BootMii do not allow boot 2
December 28, 2010 12:10PM
If you cannot install BootMii as boot2, there is nothing you can do about that. Your wii never has been able to install it as boot2, and never will be able to. This is the case with all Wiis sold in the last year or two. You simply can never have BootMii/boot2 (unless another exploit is found in boot1, which is very unlikely considering the small size of it)
December 28, 2010 02:41PM
Many thanks SifJar,
I understand waht you mean but, before I put Guitar Hero 6 everything is OK; I run HBC with an USB disk without any problem and I never update
to 4.3 version.
Any idea no matter what will be most apreciate including a radical one even If there is a way for change any kind of a chip inside the wii (hardware changing - I guess hardmode).
Once again many thanks
Joao
December 28, 2010 03:21PM
You were NEVER able to use BootMii/boot2. If your problem is that HBC is gone, just reinstall it with Smash Stack (US only), Indiana Pwns or Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds exploit and the HackMii Installer. The only way to ever be able to install BootMii/boot2 is to have the old version of boot1, and so you'd have to change the motherboard I think of your Wii if you really wanted it.
December 28, 2010 06:12PM
Hello again,
The HBC remains there but when I select the GX loader it appears ios 249=0 ios 222=0 and tell me to fix them.
If select wiiflow (no matter 222 or 249) I have got a black screen.
Once again many thanks
Joao
December 28, 2010 11:32PM
Hmm, I reckon the best solution would be...follow this link: [tinyurl.com]

And then have a read of this: [tinyurl.com]
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.