Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii Problem (not sure whether it is bricked)

Posted by bobbian 
Wii Problem (not sure whether it is bricked)
January 10, 2009 05:52PM
Guys, please help me, I am so desparate now to get my Wii fixed.

Here are what happend:

I have a chip modified Japanese Wii (not sure the modchip model), in October, I accidently updated it to V3.3J with one game disck "?". Then some games cannot play anymore, heard from my friend today that HBC can fix the issue. I use the Twilight Hack to install HBC on my Wii with version beta8 first. After I installed it, I tried to access the disk through the Region Free Channel with in HBC, no matter what disc I put in (I don't have any regular ones, all discs are pirated ones), it jump to a black screen with "Code Dump" 8133d230. If I try to access the disc through the normal way, Wii will display cannot recognise the disc.

Then I read on the internet, realized there is a newer version of HBC 1.0.1, followed instructions (copy boot.dol under app/update and run the update) to update my HBC. This time, when I try to access Region Free Channel, the message was simply "This is not a valid applicaton".

I then did the most stupid thing ever, as I thought to remove HBC and reinstall it probably will fix the problem. I logged into the data management screen and deleted HBC,realized that I cannot access the Zelda disc anymore, so I cannot reinstall HBC.

I checked on the Save my Mii tree diagram, my Wii doesn't have a black screen, no frozen after press A, I can access the set up menu and see the version number. But none of my disc can be read now ! Everytime, it will just displayed " This is not a Wii disc, cannot be read".

Please help me guys, is that something wrong with my chip or what should I do here? Thank you very much for your help and advise, I am dying about this Wii here.......
Re: Wii Problem (not sure whether it is bricked)
January 10, 2009 06:16PM
Not only are you a moron for using a modchip, you're also a pirate, and obviously inable to read. Heres another thing you are: banned.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.