Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HOMEBREW HELP PLEASE

Posted by Bluescoob 
HOMEBREW HELP PLEASE
January 15, 2009 10:19PM
Hello i am using the hombrew channel with no mod chip. I am new to all this and i really need some help. i was trying to install software and got a error, so i went back to the main wii menu. i tried to run a game with loader software and it never worked. so i tried to reinstall the loader software and it came up with error 1035. so i formated my wii and tried it again and still the same. I had version 3.2. So i updated my wii to 3.4 to try and downgrade it to see if that worked, but when i came to downgrade the firmware i got the same error code again. I used anytitle deleter to try to remove the ios from the dumper, but still the same error. I am totally out of my depths now. can anyone help PLEASE.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2009 10:48PM by Bluescoob.
Re: HOMEBREW HELP PLEASE
January 15, 2009 10:29PM
I would've sworn i've seen this post before... you know what sux.. the mods are probably going to shoot your account with a 45-caliber pistol... you should read the rules... and edit it while you still can...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2009 10:53PM by Legend28469.
January 15, 2009 10:35PM
what have i done wrong let me know what i need to change and i will sort it out. give me some slack i am new. i have looked at the rules and i cant see where i am going wrong. come on it has been a long day with this wii.
January 15, 2009 10:39PM
lol.. ok.. i'll help you out... No Backup talk, no wad talk.. that pretty much is your faults.. from what i c

EDIT: umm.. i THINK your allowed to talk about the actual Backup Channel itself.. but not anything past that

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2009 10:42PM by Legend28469.
January 15, 2009 10:50PM
is that better. this is really doing my head in now. i need to know what that error code means or i need to remove all ios that i dont need.
January 15, 2009 10:53PM
Beautiful... nice save.. lol... anyway... i recommend.. starting from scratch... which means if you don't have anything important.. to reformat your wii.. take this in very small steps
January 15, 2009 10:56PM
So.. were gonna install the twilight hack...

Install the homebrew channel...

and install your loader...

perhaps you should google for a tutorial...

i would help more.. but i gotta go for now... and i wont be back on for the next 2 hours... so.. someone else will come around to help ya... (until then.. good luck)!!
January 15, 2009 11:00PM
i have formatted it and it the error is still there. it was all working fine untill the other day when i tried new soft ware
January 15, 2009 11:06PM
I have formatted it
Installed the twilight hack,
installed the homebrew channel,
cant install the loader comes up with error 1035.
January 15, 2009 11:36PM
Legend28469, please dont help this guy. He's wrong. Just report the post and someone will get to him.

Seriously though, if he cant find any problems with his original post from looking at the rules, then he obviously cant read very well at all. In that case, he probably shouldnt be messing around with homebrew either since it requires a lot of preliminary reading. And look - my point has already been proven by the fact that he managed to mess up the Wii. Locked! Junked! Banned!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2009 12:57AM by Arikado.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.