Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gecko problem, need help....

Posted by TenbatsU 
Gecko problem, need help....
May 16, 2009 08:32AM
So I recently imported Monster Hunter G starter, and that works fine in Gecko, yet when I try to load the Monster Hunter 3Tri demo, it cuts to a black screen and freezes. What's up with this?! Any ideas as what's going on? Thanks for all the help you guys give me on this board, I really appreciate it.
Re: Gecko problem, need help....
May 16, 2009 11:42PM
Damn, looks like I'm Shit outta' luck here. Any of you guys that go the imported MH3 demo have this problem? Any ideas of things I can try to remedy this? I've tried loading it on the most recent Gecko OS, the previous Gecko OS, the Gecko region free, and trying to boot it from a menu reboot, but no success. The closest I get is with the most recent Gecko, it loads to the screen where it says "Starting disc launch"...or whatever the first line is there, and then the screen flashes then goes black, which never happens on my other imports. This is driving me nuts, because I don't understand how two discs in the same damn packaging could have one work and one not work....ugh.....
Re: Gecko problem, need help....
May 17, 2009 01:17AM
No luck, eh? Worth a shot to try changing the video signal settings in Gecko OS, maybe?
Beyond that, it looks like Gecko OS doesn't support it yet... and your best bet would be to check their forums and post there
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login