Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FML I'm really sorry

Posted by linkinparkluvr22 
FML I'm really sorry
October 28, 2009 09:49PM
that I'm back on this right now. Because I had everything figured out and then I updated to 4.2 and everything disappeared so I don't know what to do..

Um, All I need is to get MPlayerCE working. It doesn't mount DVD's. It says "mounting DVD" and then it just kinda fails. I tried installing and re-installing hack-mii and dvdx, and still nothing. I know that there was a specific way that I needed to do it in order for it to work, and I found it somewhere here on this forum, but I can't find it anywhere anymore and I'm really angry lol.

So if someone could help I would greatly appreciate it! :[
Re: FML I'm really sorry
October 28, 2009 09:51PM
MPlayer CE needs updating. It's not been done yet.
October 28, 2009 09:59PM
Oh seriously? That's it? D8
That blows. ;[

Oh well. Waiting for Wii 64 was ok. When I found out they updated Wii 64 I was sooo excited lmao.

Well, thanks anyways. :]
October 28, 2009 10:01PM
Yeah, it's a really easy fix. Just replancing all instances of "DVDX" with "DISC". Unfortunatel to fix and , they haven't done it yet. It's really simple to fix.
October 29, 2009 02:44AM
Mm hopefully they can do it soon. :] I don't feel like going out and spending money on another DVD player...the one in my living room died and we used the Wii for a DVD player haha.
October 29, 2009 09:12AM
There's probably an unofficial release somewhere on the interweb. Let me see...

EDIT: ok, nevermind. If you have a Trucha bugged IOS you can install USB 2.0 cIOS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2009 09:14AM by metroid_maniac.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login