Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mplayer CE 0.76

Posted by Potz 
Mplayer CE 0.76
December 07, 2009 11:04AM
Hey there everyone,

I'm running Mplayer CE 0.76 in HBC to watch videos over a smb-share which works really smooth. Only thing is, each time a new media file starts the playback volume jumps all the way up to maximum which is most annoying. Is that a bug? Is this common or happening just for me? Isn't there a setting to change the default volume or even better, to maintain my selected playback volume when changing media files? Any1 know?

greetz
Re: Mplayer CE 0.76
December 07, 2009 02:17PM
Nobody any idea? Can someone then tell me, if that happens just for me or is mplayer known to change volume at the start of every file?
BTW: runnung on fw4.1e with no cIOS whatsoever....
December 07, 2009 10:57PM
I dont think its a bug, it does that to everyone i know, I guess a lot of people dont see it as an annoyance.
January 05, 2010 04:50PM
Well, I tend to find this very annoying.
AFAIK theres no other media player, that changes playback volume on its own accord.
Also, i fail to see this as an feature. What if lets say Winamp/Amarok/WMP would jump
to max. volume at the start of every file? Would you still not think of it as a bug? Hard to believe...
So, question's still up. Any1 any advice??
January 12, 2010 03:17PM
Yeah! Problem solved...finally!
And since nobody here seemed to see a problerm or even tried answering a simple question
I will follow your lead and not tell anyone how I got rid of that so called volume-no-problem....
...after all, everyone is just happy the way it is...so have phun
Screw u guys - I'm going home
January 12, 2010 06:31PM
wow, way to be a team player...

ban on isle 4 please!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login