Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MyMenuify USB Support and WiiXplorer Problem

Posted by Wii404 
MyMenuify USB Support and WiiXplorer Problem
December 18, 2010 03:40AM
Hello. is there any chance that MyMenuify will ever get USB Support?
Alternately, I've read about a modded version of MyMenuify, allowing USB Support, but causes Code Dumps when launched. When I search MyMenuify USB, My Menuify USB Support, or USB MyMenuify on Google, it shows things about GBATemp and USBLoader GX.
(My SD Card Reader is dead, and WiiXplorer doesn't show my USB Stick, although it is still being powered by the port. I was planning on using WiiXplorer to move my .csms to my SD Card. I tried both ports. Port 1, the one towards the left, successfully powered it, during BootMii as Boot2, System Menu, Homebrew Channel, and WiiXplorer. However, it doesn't show on the list of available devices. When I connect it to Port 2, the port towards the right of the Wii, it stays alive until the moment I access WiiXplorer.)

If possible, can someone either link me towards a working MyMenuify that can read from a USB, or a fix for the WiiXplorer? (It is not needed immediately, but I would appreciate if done quickly.)

Also, if there isn't a fix for WiiXplorer, may someone please tell me how to set up SMB with a computer to WiiXplorer?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2010 04:19AM by Wii404.
Re: MyMenuify USB Support and WiiXplorer Problem
December 18, 2010 12:23PM
The dev who created MyMenuify has effectively quit the Wii homebrew scene I believe. The only hope is unofficial, modded versions. Also, don't mention USB Loaders again.
Re: MyMenuify USB Support and WiiXplorer Problem
December 18, 2010 03:04PM
I won't. (I only did because I was trying to explain what my results were.)
Anyways, I think I found my solution. Going to try FTPii now.

EDIT: FileZilla and FTPii work together, problem resolved. Close the thread if you so choose, please.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2010 05:24PM by Wii404.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login