Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Whiteboard

Posted by spyvingen 
Whiteboard
December 31, 2010 12:03AM
I found an app called whiteboard in the app section is that an app to use the Johnny Chung Lee:s project without a pc could not connect to the page.

My thought was that why not make hemebrew app for this so you just plug your wii into your prjector and make a led pen.

If this already exist pls help me find it i have a 135" projector screen and it would be soooooo fun for the kids to pla with :)
Re: Whiteboard
December 31, 2010 08:47AM
If you just want a program to draw, try this
December 31, 2010 01:25PM
I want a program so the kidz can paint on the wall with a ir pen :)
For the smaller kidz that dont know how to use the wiimote
December 31, 2010 06:44PM
That is exactly what g_man is providing you in his link
December 31, 2010 06:51PM
Axel
That is exactly what g_man is providing you in his link

Nope, its COMPLETELY different. He wants to draw using IR pens, and not the Wii Remote. Kidspaint lets you draw with the wii remote.

Here's a video of essentially what he wants, but this uses a PC instead of a Wii (with Wii Remote connected via bluetooth) : [www.youtube.com]

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is what that app does or not, I don't have the knowledge to make an IR pen (i'm sure its not hard, but I still probably couldn't do it) so I never tried the app. It could be that the app does exactly this. I think the app is available on the Homebrew Browser, so you could try running it on your Wii and downloading it from there if you can't get it to download from the WiiBrew wiki.

EDIT: Or try this one instead: [wiibrew.org] - It's definitely what you're looking for and the download works. If the app itself won't work, try converting it to a .DOL with this : [wiibrew.org]

Hope you get it to work :)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2010 06:58PM by SifJar.
January 01, 2011 01:29PM
SifJar : that is exactly what i was looking for :)
Found it yesterday but forgot to post that it was done.

it was relly simple app but does exactly what i want.

Trying to build my own ir pen now from an old remote :)
edit:
btw found it in hombrew browser FYI

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2011 01:30PM by spyvingen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login