Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problem with SNES9xgx and NYKO classic controller

Posted by zbersch 
Problem with SNES9xgx and NYKO classic controller
August 03, 2011 04:27AM
Hi,

First off let me start my saying homebrew is sweet! :)

Secondly, my problem. Whenever I start my Wii with my Nyko Winged controller plugged in, my wii responds normally until I get to HBC. When HBC loads, the cursor on the Wiimote stays in one spot, and refuses to move. (almost like it is glued to a certain point, I can move it, but it's very limited.) When I unplug the Classic controller, it returns to normal. When I try to use the same Classic controller in SNES9xGX it goes into fastforward mode and none of the buttons respond. I can't control anything. This is the only controller that it does it to (my other classic controller works fine.)

Any help and/or solution is appreciated!
Re: Problem with SNES9xgx and NYKO classic controller
August 03, 2011 11:30PM
Most 3rd party or aftermarket controller won't work in HBC, you need to use original wii controllers to use them in HBC
Re: Problem with SNES9xgx and NYKO classic controller
August 05, 2011 08:39PM
I would have to agree with dirtrider. I use a combination of oem hardware plus 3rd party and don't have any issues. However, like dirtrider said, you always take a chance with 3rd party hardware not working. You can pretty much narrow it down to that if your oem controllers don't have any issues interacting with the wii software.

Do you use the USB Loader app in homebrew to play wii iso files? If so, when you finally load a game do you experience any issues with your third party controllers? If not, I would keep those around just in case you're playing with a group of friends or whatever.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login