Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Change Wii Language

Posted by frankiep 
Change Wii Language
October 20, 2011 02:50PM
Hello,
i have a Wii with 4.3U system menu so it's a US Wii. Now i want to change the Wii Language from English to Italian...i have seen the Any region Changer...it is good? i want only change the language...how can i do? Thanks
Re: Change Wii Language
October 20, 2011 05:46PM
You should be able to change the language in the settings, no need to mess with anything homebrew related for that.
October 20, 2011 07:40PM
I'm not sure that a US System Menu has the Italian language, you may have to install a European system menu for that. (That could, however, cause a semi-brick among other issues.)

EDIT: Yeah I just checked and US Systems have only English, French, and Spanish.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2011 07:55PM by bg4545.
October 20, 2011 08:12PM
Well that makes things harder then. AnyRegion Changer is out dated and won't work on a fully updated Wii (which your's presumably is considering it is on 4.3). DOP-Mii:WiiBrew Edition should be able to install 4.3E (the PAL 4.3 System Menu, which does contain the Italian language), but the problem there is that I don't think DOP-Mii changes the other settings necessary to make another region System Menu to work (other settings on the Wii must be changed, not just a case of installing different System Menu - AnyRegion Changer changed these settings).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login