Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Multiplayer in FCE Ultra & Snes 9x

Posted by Qufa 
Multiplayer in FCE Ultra & Snes 9x
December 05, 2011 02:22AM
I can only get one wii remote to work while using the emulators, specifically FCE Ultra GX and Snes 9x. If I have more than one wii remote on when I go to the channel then they all shut off and only the first one turns back on. If I press the 1 and 2 buttons on a second remote the lights just blink, but never turn on. I haven't found any information on how to do this so... can anyone tell me how to do it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2011 02:22AM by Qufa.
Re: Multiplayer in FCE Ultra & Snes 9x
December 05, 2011 04:21AM
Try syncing the Wii remotes (in the Wii Menu or an official game) by pressing the red sync buttons found by the SD slot on the Wii and under the battery cover of the remote.
December 05, 2011 04:37AM
The Wii remotes are synced. I can get them to work for regular games and on the wii menu. Just not while I'm using the homebrew channel or any of the emulators. Am I not supposed to be having any problems? Does it normally just work as soon as you press a button on one of the other remotes? I even tried syncing it by pressing the sync buttons on the Wii and remote is while in an emulator and in the homebrew channel.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2011 04:41AM by Qufa.
December 05, 2011 04:47AM
You need to use the sync buttons while on the Wii Menu, and not in homebrew. Let me explain:
For Wii remotes there's 2 kinds of syncing. There's a temporary sync, which is when you "Press 1 and 2" to sync with the Wii menu or game and that's why it works in your games. There's also the regular sync which uses the sync buttons. Homebrew cannot recognize the temporary sync and cannot create either sync so you must do the normal sync while in the Wii menu.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2011 04:49AM by bg4545.
December 05, 2011 06:43AM
Thank you. I didn't realize there was a permanent and temporary sync. Thanks a lot.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login