IOS57 v5919
IOS58 v6176

IOS236

cIOS249[56]-d2x-v7b1
cIOS250[57]-d2x-v7b1
cIOS222[38]-Hermes-v5.1
cIOS223[37]-Hermes-v5.1
cIOS224[57]-Hermes-v5.1

Forwarder channels for FCE Ultra GX and Snes9x GX + their files on a usb pendrive (today I've updated them to the last versions, 3.2.7 for FCE).

Some days ago I was playing Kirby's Adventure with FCE, then I tried to play it again but after I launched FCE I got the loading screen (a dark grey screen with a NES controller) but then I got a black screen and it freezed. If i push the power button on the console this appears:

I did nothing before the problem appeared. And I've the same problem with save states with Solar Jetman and Gremlins. If I remove the save files the emulator works (it also works with Kirby save file if I'm at the first levels of the game).

Some weird facts:
- if I connect the pendrive to the pc then to the Wii, the emulator works (but after saving again it won't load the next time);
- also Snes9x GX doesn't load, even if I've never used it (but if I remove the NES save files it will load).

So my idea is that some save files "corrupt" the pendrive... Some help? Thanks in advance.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2012 10:31PM by bender01.
Re: FCE Ultra GX black screen
January 17, 2012 07:43AM
I just updated my FCE Ultra GX as well and now I keep getting the screen that you posted. It happens to me when I'm in the menu. After it first updated I went into the "settings" on the main menu and nothing was there except for the two buttons at the bottom which didn't do anything. I pushed the power button and this screen came up. After that I opened FCE Ultra GX again and tried to open a game, but it didn't work. The screen just stayed at the FCE Ultra GX screen, but faded. I pushed power and this happened. Another time I opened it up and picked a game and it worked fine. Neither of the games I tried have save files.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2012 07:44AM by Qufa.
Re: FCE Ultra GX black screen
January 26, 2012 06:13PM
Use the older version of FCE Ultra GX.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login