Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

wii64

Posted by Adamavy 
wii64
August 29, 2008 12:05AM
hey im wondering if there is a site or forum which discusses the most recent developments to this emulator. I am looking forward to the updates to this emulator and give major thanks to what the developers have already done. Great job and keep up the good work.
Re: wii64
August 29, 2008 12:06AM
We already have a topic in this forum for it actually. Nothing official, but some news does trickle through it occasionally.
August 29, 2008 03:01AM
yes thats true ive seen the forum, but it doesnt look too active lol, maybe we will see something soon though. Now we just have to play the waiting game.
August 29, 2008 03:11PM
The waiting game sucks. Lets go play invisible wii64 emulator.
August 29, 2008 10:36PM
lol ya it really does suck but whatever we gotta be patient. Bugs and stuff are being worked out all the time. Well I hope they release an official version soon because already the emulator is far superior to the last released official build (basically 0 graphical errors).
August 30, 2008 10:01PM
really? Do graphical errors include framerate? Why don't they release the current build?
August 30, 2008 10:53PM
I think because the classic controller is broken and the sound is still slow and unsynced.
August 31, 2008 12:54AM
feh. Classic Controller isn't good for controlling N64 games anyway! You're better off with a gamecube controller anyway! Or even better: a gc controller designed to look like an N64 controller!
August 31, 2008 12:58AM
I agree though. I'll play with the gamecube and the sound turned off.
August 31, 2008 02:02AM
I just want one released with decent framerate and can be controlled with a GC controller... and cheat codes... and support for most games... and bagels :P
August 31, 2008 02:09AM
Arikado
I think because the classic controller is broken and the sound is still slow and unsynced.
Classic Control was broken when they updated DevKitPro anyways if you look at the svn tickets it says it will be fixed with the next official release on the svn they updated Wii64 to read files from burned dvds and .zip files. You can always compile the svn your self but right now theres not really a point in doing so they should release a new compiled version soon.

Moderator please merge this topic with the other one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2008 02:09AM by Link_of_Hyrule.
September 01, 2008 12:41AM
Top three games I'm looking forward to:

Donkey Kong 64
Castlevania Legacy of Darkness
Goldeneye 007
September 02, 2008 01:14AM
Adamavy
yes thats true ive seen the forum, but it doesnt look too active lol, maybe we will see something soon though. Now we just have to play the waiting game.

the forum is only slow cuz they decided to move it, and the old forums are gone, and not many ppl stayed its quite sad, some of us had 100s of posts, and topics were always being replied to.

although other than me and martin, most everyone else was in active its a sad little community it is
September 02, 2008 07:24PM
I just want this thing to work perfect with every game and sound to work smooth.

I wanna play castlevania LOD
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login