Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Metroid Prime Trilogy Gecko OS Codes Problem

Posted by ayojoe13 
Metroid Prime Trilogy Gecko OS Codes Problem
June 06, 2010 07:01PM
Hey all, I was wondering if someone here could help me with a minor code loading problem with Metroid Prime Trilogy (US). Every time I load the game with Gecko codes, I choose a Prime game to play and the game freezes. I even load with the GX-Flush hook like the USB Gecko Codes page says to do yet nothing works. I've read around that people have had this similar problem. I've been told I needed to install the game's IOS, since I blocked disc updates with StartPatch. I found out it uses IOS55, so I got the latest one with NUS and installed it through IOS249. Same problem exists. This guy on YouTube actually got the codes working but he won't respond to me. Does anyone know what the problem is?
Re: Metroid Prime Trilogy Gecko OS Codes Problem
June 07, 2010 11:28PM
Make sure the codes you are using are for your region.

It's also possible that just one of the codes may be a bad, nonworking code. Try experimenting a bit by removing a code or two.

If all else fails, simply having too many codes enabled can cause problems so try removing some.
July 14, 2012 12:08AM
I had this problem too. It worked fine when i turned the infinite credits off. But now my problem is trying to get the scan code to work. I tried default and gxflush but neither work. I made sure the code in accio was exactly the same as the one on the web, but every time i pull up mp1 it doesn't work. I got the unlock all extras one to work.
July 14, 2012 12:34AM
It doesn't work with ocarina either
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login