Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can't get the SNES emulator

Posted by disco_inferno118 
Can't get the SNES emulator
August 29, 2008 03:24PM
Whenever I try to download it on the Homebrew Browser it creates the files but they're all empty. Whenever I download it off the internet, I get this wierd file that ends in .b7. What should I do?
Re: Can't get the SNES emulator
September 03, 2008 09:04PM
When you say empty do you mean the emulator is missing?

I had a similar problem with most all I tried to dl when I first put HB on. In the end I deleted everything reformated my SD card and started again (only took 10 mins). Everything is fine now. Maybe that will help. Just make sure you back it all up first.

You could also try changing the file extension from b7 to maybe zip or rar :or try opening it with winzip or winrar :-)

Hope you sort it out
September 05, 2008 11:43PM
I've already download the last Snes emulator the 004 version and it says you can play with 4 wiimotes, but what about 2 wiimotes and a GC control???
September 06, 2008 09:31AM
disco_inferno118
Whenever I try to download it on the Homebrew Browser it creates the files but they're all empty. Whenever I download it off the internet, I get this wierd file that ends in .b7. What should I do?

Did you get anywhere with this issue?

ether2802
I've already download the last Snes emulator the 004 version and it says you can play with 4 wiimotes, but what about 2 wiimotes and a GC control???

Not sure on that one ether, I know the genesis emu lets you select the type of controller for each player in the config section but as for the snes one there is no obvious controller config apart from setting the buttons, and as I don't have a GC pad I can't try it. Best thing you can do is plug it in fire it up and see.
September 06, 2008 11:13PM
I've already done that, what I am asking, is how to do it so it works, I was with other 2 friends trying to play bomberman, so you can play with 4 players, each one of my friends took a Wiimote, and I take the GCpad, and we tryed many things, but the only way was when the GCpad was conected on the input 1 or 2, but the wiimotes still were lighting on 1 and 2, there wasn't any 3 or 4 player, is it understandable???
September 06, 2008 11:53PM
@ether2802
Erm, the snes only supported 2 players.
September 07, 2008 12:07PM
ether2802
I was with other 2 friends trying to play bomberman, so you can play with 4 players, each one of my friends took a Wiimote, and I take the GCpad, and we tryed many things, but the only way was when the GCpad was conected on the input 1 or 2, but the wiimotes still were lighting on 1 and 2, there wasn't any 3 or 4 player, is it understandable???

Well if you would have made that clear in your original post there would be no need for this conversation would there?

As you have answered your own question in your original post I will just remind you.

"YOU CAN PLAY WITH 4 WIIMOTES"

So you need 4 Wiimotes to play with 4 players.

IS THIS UNDERSTANDABLE ????????

Muppet
September 08, 2008 12:32AM
I Believe there were a few games for 4 players on the SNES, well I'm not so sure, so there is no way to play 4 players, other than with 4 Wiimotes?? and if I put the word understandable, was because I don't speak english, and I was unsure about my typing making sense, lol, thanks everyone!!

Cheers!!
September 08, 2008 07:43PM
I haven't tried it but on the TehSkeen forums michniewski suggests that it should emulate the SNES multi-tap if the controllers are sequential... In other words, use your Wii controllers first but if you want a GC pad for player 3, plug the pad into port 3 on the Wii.
September 08, 2008 11:09PM
I put the GCpad into the 3rd input, that's why I'm trying to get this fixed!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login