Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

a note about anyregion changer and anyregion changer M5

Posted by jassim 
a note about anyregion changer and anyregion changer M5
April 23, 2009 11:39PM
both applications have been behaving extremely strange and its not just me, its happened to 3 of my friends who have recently used it and this poor chap: [forum.wiibrew.org]

i know i said this last time and was slightly wrong but this time i really think im right.

i honestly think nintendo have done something to their servers to make anyregion changer act strange like this.
Re: a note about anyregion changer and anyregion changer M5
April 23, 2009 11:45PM
And you and your three friends all live in the UK, correct? I'd like to see some testing done from people in other regions.

(BTW, we need to play Brawl again sometime ;) )
Re: a note about anyregion changer and anyregion changer M5
April 24, 2009 12:00AM
2 from the UK 1 from canada (my cousin) but he has a wii from the UK.

The person in that thread i posted doesnt appear to be from the UK.

lemme just explain what AnyRegion Changers been doing thats so strange:

-stops installation half way, displays quick error and returns you to the hbc within 3 seconds
-half way through the installation, the text gets scrambled and your wii freezes (happened to me once, almost died, am so lucky my wiis not bricked, as you can obviously tell, this can brick someones wii like so: from [forum.wiibrew.org])
-errors while installing then when you get back to anyregion changer itll say: WARNING: SYSTEM MENU MISMATCH. and also: Installed system menu region: - (this has proven to do nothing but its still weird)

p.s Arikado yes we do :P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login