Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NUGASA Wont work for me

Posted by mittsy08 
NUGASA Wont work for me
September 04, 2008 03:39AM
for some reason NUGASA dosent work for me. I try using it and all i get is a black screen. Please help!
Re: NUGASA Wont work for me
September 04, 2008 11:47AM
I've got that a few times to, no idea what makes it happen...

Try to load it a few more times.. I'll be back after some experiments..

Edit: Well that went faster than expected...

Trial 1.
Unoffical memory card in slot A.. using homebrew channel to boot.. USB keyboard and Wiimote charging bay in USB ports... blank screen.

Trial 2,
Took out USB keyboard... left charging bay and memory card in... loaded.

I did two more, one more with the keyboard in and another with out it in. First one was a black screen.
Second I got on. So I'm guessing it's the USB keyboard... if you don't have one, I have no idea what it is.
What's in your USB ports?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2008 11:55AM by cuber.
September 04, 2008 10:37PM
aahhhhhhhhhhh. I think its my quadruple usb adapter i got for rockband thanks. ill tell u if i works
yeah it works thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2008 10:50PM by mittsy08.
September 05, 2008 10:18PM
Figure I'll post this in here since I'm having trouble with the same program for different reasons.

NuGaSa works fine for me, but I'm trying to use it to put downloaded GC save files onto my memory card. Only problem is most save files I've found are have a .GCS filename, not .GCI like NuGaSa requires. Is there any way around this issue?
September 06, 2008 01:59AM
atomic: GCS is just GCI with a small header added. If you have a hex editor handy, open the GCS file and remove everything from 00 through 10F. After that, the ASCII on the right side should start with a "G" and 3 other random letters, and you'll see the full game name a few bytes after. Save the file and change the extension to GCI.
September 07, 2008 03:12AM
Cool, I'll give that a shot. I had downloaded a hex editor but had absolutely no idea what to do with the files. :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login