Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FCE Ultra GX SNES9X GX + classic controller

Posted by forsem 
FCE Ultra GX SNES9X GX + classic controller
August 04, 2009 01:22PM
Hello

I have one problem with classic controller. it does`not work into emulators FCE Ultra GX SNES9X GX.
In system menu all work fine , but when i launch homebrew then i have some bugs.
I output classic controller and start emulator , when emulator has been started i put controller to wiimote.
but it does`t work.

Where is a problem?
Re: FCE Ultra GX SNES9X GX + classic controller
August 04, 2009 03:33PM
Are we talking about an official Nintendo Classic Controller?
August 04, 2009 07:11PM
Yes , about this [www.celedyr.net] connect to wiimote, not GC interface
August 04, 2009 08:48PM
Don't you have to set the emulator to "Classic" or "Classic Controller" or something along those lines to enable it? I'm pretty sure the setting you need isn't "Wiimote".
August 04, 2009 09:00PM
Where i must set classic controller ? if it is in emulator then i click on buttons in classic controller menu, it is where necessary to install importance of the buttons , but without result , responding only wiimote , classic controller is keeps quiet.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2009 10:22PM by forsem.
August 04, 2009 11:53PM
You don't have to set anything, just plug in the Classic Controller and it will work.

Note - only Official Nintendo brand controllers work!
August 05, 2009 08:08AM
mmm.... and defference between official and not official it is sticker and price :D

I explained that in system menu and WiiWare , VC and standarts games all work aptly.
But when i launch Homebrew then immediately recieve lagy with wiimote (when connect classic controller).
if i unplug CC right away be allright.
In emulator also , but after plug - unplug , lagy is disappear. But CC keeps quiet
August 05, 2009 08:22AM
Yes, and I'm trying to tell you there's also a technical difference between the official controllers and the 3rd party ones - they behave differently. And if a developer doesn't own any, how are they supposed to implement and test support for them?
August 05, 2009 10:00AM
Tantric, i think that you not right.
I suppose that be support only CC with GC interface and with wiimote interface does`t support.
because i have one not official wiimote + nunchuck and it work correct.

if you connect new Noname keyboard to you PC , must it work ? i suppose that , yes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login