Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

saveing

Posted by beanz45 
saveing
August 21, 2009 01:03AM
now this may soudn a bit nubbish but i cant save any of my games i have the snes, gen, and gba/gbc/gb players but it the save option all i get in either new SCRM (I think thats waht it is) and new snapshot. can someone please help :)
Re: saveing
August 21, 2009 01:06AM
I believe you are talking about SRAM? and that will save the position you are at even if it is not a save spot. This will enable you to save ( for example ) in the middle of a boss battle.
August 21, 2009 01:13AM
yes that what there called can you tell me how to use it? when i do it it goes like this. i'm in the middle of a level press home then save then SRAM there is one alreadfy made that says the dates then (auto) so i make a new one then when i come back i go to load and click the new one i made it just restarts the game even if i click the auto one it dose the same thing.
August 21, 2009 01:16AM
hmmmmm..... i dont use emulators so i cant help you very much...Sorry!
August 21, 2009 01:19AM
damn do you know any other way to save?
August 21, 2009 01:23AM
actually no i am very sorry
August 21, 2009 01:27AM
oh no prob
August 21, 2009 02:07AM
Use snapshots
August 24, 2009 05:48PM
Saving the SRAM means that you're saving the game's current save data. So if, for example, you're playing Final Fantasy 3 and do an in-game save, you can then do an SRAM save to store the save data. If you're using the default settings, it should do this automatically.

A Snapshot is the * GX emulators' version of a save state. I think that's what you want to be using. It saves your current position in the game with no regard to whether you have an in-game save or not.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login