Advanced

Ocarina

Posted by adamisgood36 
Re: Ocarina
August 24, 2008 06:41AM
Haha send them here
August 24, 2008 07:06AM
Sorry, but after I bought my wireless USB stick thing for the WiFi connection, I could NEVER get it to work right with SSB:Brawl. So now I'm going to get the wired Wii LAN Adapter so I can plug my Wii directly into my high-speed cable internet modem.

Maybe then I'll be able to do that online stuff.
August 25, 2008 12:08AM
Really? Mine works. Well sometimes I have to reinstall it, but it works when I need it too.
August 30, 2008 09:59PM
Hey do these cheats work with VC games?

iofthestorm
Damn, these cheats work online? Hopefully people are decent enough not to use them online. Hacking killed Metroid Prime Hunters online, and snaking made MKDS less fun (although technically not cheating, it's pretty annoying) and Nintendo really needs to find a way to detect hacks during online play. Probably something that checks memory integrity would work, although I don't know how they'd implement that.

What's snaking?
August 30, 2008 11:15PM
Snaking is when you constantly powerslide in MKDS back and forth...It looks like a snake.
August 30, 2008 11:53PM
feh. I just found out they only work with Discs. There should be one that works with channels like WiiWare or VC.
August 31, 2008 02:54AM
Maybe the next version of Mario & Sonic at the Olympics will include a drug testing portion, where they check for virtual steroids like Ocarina. :P
September 02, 2008 06:42AM
Hey does anyone have the problem of clicking on the options, then the music selection, then click on final destination and it makes a weird buzz and freezes :?
September 06, 2008 01:48PM
DELETED

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2008 01:49PM by Dykam.
September 06, 2008 04:13PM
Dykam
DELETED
lol
September 06, 2008 07:29PM
Gamecube cheats should be cool but is it possible in GC mode ?
September 06, 2008 07:51PM
what would be cooler would be cheats in WiiWare/VC games! Come on! Would it be so hard to do the same thing you do with CDs but with Channels?
September 07, 2008 12:36AM
Is it possible that in a future version you won't have to use the PC to input codes all the time? While it's easier.. If you're like me you don't always have the PC available. So it would be a nice thing to have, a bit like Action Replay.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2008 12:36AM by cuber.
September 07, 2008 02:05AM
Can somebody please explain to me, how ocarina wokrs?

Where does it reside in memory?
How does it stay active?
September 07, 2008 03:01PM
cuber
Is it possible that in a future version you won't have to use the PC to input codes all the time? While it's easier.. If you're like me you don't always have the PC available. So it would be a nice thing to have, a bit like Action Replay.
this.
September 07, 2008 04:43PM
you know what would be sick, codes for medal of honor heroes 2. ill try to work on this
October 17, 2008 09:56PM
Is there going to be an update anytime soon? I REALLY wanna cheat on my virtual console games!
October 18, 2008 01:04AM
strongfan
Is there going to be an update anytime soon? I REALLY wanna cheat on my virtual console games!
Ocarina is now part of Gecko OS and i don't think VC support is planned
October 18, 2008 09:24PM
Suppose'n another version were made? They could call it "Link to the past".
February 21, 2009 05:10AM
This is sort of a newbish comment, but I keep trying to get codes exported to GCT but it keeps saying "Error at codes...(well I guess all of them) Probably you need to replace all placeholders (XX) first." I don't get it all, I keep trying on and on and on to get the codes exported and use them but the only response I ever get IS A BIG, FAT, ANNOYING EEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login