Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ocarina

Posted by adamisgood36 
Ocarina
August 01, 2008 07:10AM
Yes, Don't you worry don't you fear, Ocarina finally here.
Got some game need some help, Datel action replay look out.
Don't wanna spend your dough, heres a place you got to go Ocarina

Well, hell ya free cheat engine for the wii.
get codes for all availble here. The codes
Ocarina made by Link.

What do you think?
Re: Ocarina
August 01, 2008 04:34PM
Looks promising... I''ll try today!

Posted at NDSS, Dutch DS 'scene': Link

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2008 05:31PM by Dykam.
August 02, 2008 06:28AM
Since it's now on the Hombrew Browser I guess I'll give it a go too.

August 03, 2008 09:14PM
also you can get the latest NTSC codes, already in .txt format here

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2008 05:04PM by adamisgood36.
August 04, 2008 04:06PM
... I've collected all the EU(PAL) codes... it whore only 5... is it possible to parse US-codes to EU?

And... will all codes working with usbGecko, work with ocarina?
August 04, 2008 06:00PM
Dykam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ... I've collected all the EU(PAL) codes... it
> whore only 5... is it possible to parse US-codes
> to EU?
>
> And... will all codes working with usbGecko, work
> with ocarina?

Well I use PAL/JAP codes for USA and most work so I guess it works the other way too.
Also most usbGecko codes work but some you have to change around. The site has some reference to what different codes mean so you can figure it out with a little reading.
August 07, 2008 03:58PM
Pretty please with cheese dont cheat online ..
People have started cheating in mariokart and its killing the online experience.

[www.youtube.com]
August 07, 2008 04:13PM
I'm not planning to cheat online... The board where i posted the news... has also a message about cheating online.
August 07, 2008 04:15PM
Goodbye fun Mario Kart wii.
August 07, 2008 08:21PM
I heard that the latest Mario Kart Wii tournament had cheaters who finished their races under one second.
August 13, 2008 02:27AM
they finished in 1 second because of the zero laps cheat. (ps: I don't support online cheating)
August 14, 2008 05:13PM
ha sux for action replay which never did manage to get there replay released, looks like they wont have many sales on the wii, but yea i love this thing.
August 15, 2008 09:14AM
I found a problem with the ocarina! if you get a message on the wii while you are playing a game with cheats the game tottaly frezzez.
August 15, 2008 10:52AM
... I guess Ocarina uses the memory-loc of the message-handler.
August 15, 2008 09:37PM
so is it when someone sends you a message while you arr playing the game or if you receive an in game message like when you accomplish something in wii sports or beat all the cups in mario kart? Once this, the SD and Brawl crashing bugs get fixed I'm gonna give Ocarina a try.
August 17, 2008 08:34AM
no I just think its messages that makes your wii slot flashes becuse my wii slot was blue when it frezze.
August 17, 2008 04:36PM
Now I know what you mean, I haven't had my wii slot flash blue from a message in a game before until yesterday.
August 17, 2008 08:18PM
false alarm! it seems that I just did something with the game that could not be done with cheats and so it frezze and had nothing to do with getting messages.
August 22, 2008 10:20AM
Damn, these cheats work online? Hopefully people are decent enough not to use them online. Hacking killed Metroid Prime Hunters online, and snaking made MKDS less fun (although technically not cheating, it's pretty annoying) and Nintendo really needs to find a way to detect hacks during online play. Probably something that checks memory integrity would work, although I don't know how they'd implement that.
August 24, 2008 05:40AM
I got Ocarina and used it to take out more than 300 enemies in "Cruel Brawl", beat 1 player classic mode on "insane" (highest difficulty) with my stock count set to ONLY 1 life while using no continues, and hit more than TEN THOUSAND feet in the "Homerun Contest".

Yeah, I'm sure all this is setting high score records. And it's all thanks to Ocarina (steroids for SSB:Brawl).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login