Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sand Traps..

Posted by jabce85 
Sand Traps..
September 21, 2009 08:06AM
Yes, this is definitely a game you need to try. I'm not the coder, just a fan.

Anyone think they can make some killer maps? Apparently the author is willing to put them into the game if they're good enough.
Re: Sand Traps..
September 22, 2009 01:53AM
I guess this should be in other board. Anyways, I do agree with you! I just can't finish it in hard level!!! ><! I tend to stick with games I can't finish... as for the killer maps, where did you get that from?

Aruskano
September 22, 2009 10:24AM
Uffe Flarup
If you create some good levels I would happily include them in the next version of the game.

Check the wiibrew wiki page for Sand Traps for more info.

I just got an email back from Uffe Flarup, the programmer of the game (who seems like a really nice guy by the way), and he confirmed that if you can submit some good maps to him he would add them in. I also suggested a few new features for future releases, and he seemed pretty happy about a couple of them. I think he was the most pleased to know he had fans of the game! haha

By the way, the maps are really easy to create; just follow the instructions on the wiki page linked above. I'm already working on putting together a pretty challenging map pack to submit to him.

Happy pouring!
September 22, 2009 08:05PM
also, check his site: Sand Traps
September 25, 2009 08:03AM
This game is "Nintendo hard." [tvtropes.org]

PLEASE, add a "skip level" feature. Gaah.
September 25, 2009 10:47AM
haha... nintendo hard. lmao
October 11, 2009 09:19PM
there is a problem, I cant get the game to show ANY levels... I downloaded it off the homebrew browser, and it gave me the no maps found message, so I redownloaded it and manually placed it on my sd card and still nothing, I have tried everything I can think of. help please!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login