Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii Shop and IOS51 installer

Posted by crazythan 
Wii Shop and IOS51 installer
November 10, 2008 07:53PM
I'm a total nub at homebrew. Could someone please help me install the patch please? I have installed the HBC using the Twilight Hack, and downloaded a few programs using the HBC, but that's all I've done. Thank you for your help.
Re: Wii Shop and IOS51 installer
November 11, 2008 03:29PM
Just run the installers using HBC. You need a internet connection.

P.S: If your Wii have the 23Oct update, you don't need to use this patch. It only have use for who doesn't updated the Wii, for keeping the old versions of the IOSes
November 12, 2008 01:29AM
Thank you very much. I was able to fix the problem. I found out that the .dol files were not showing because I didn't have a meta.xml file. It works perfectly now.
November 19, 2008 04:56PM
Can Wii Shop Channel and IOS 51 be installed without the Homebrew Channel just via twilight hack ? (Yes.) What is IOS 51 for ?

When i was installing Wii Shop with Muzer's installer, it was just saying "Initializing network......" and after few minutes "net_init failed: -166" came up and it returned to Homebrew Channel.

When i was installing Wii Shop and IOS51 with tona's installer it asked "Patch Sig Hash Chek in IOS 51 ?", what does it mean ?

If i install Wii Shop (and IOS51) by that way, will i be able to update to 3.4 without some risk that wii might break ?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2008 11:46AM by QQQQ.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login