Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mplayer CE?

Posted by tapsevarg 
Mplayer CE?
October 31, 2009 08:17AM
Does anybody know if there are plans to release a version compatible with DVDX2? I am starting to wonder, because it's been a long time compared to it's usual revision release dates.

I think Mplayer CE is a great.

But if they are done supporting it, now there's nobody. Because all the others were abandoned to focus on this app.
Re: Mplayer CE?
October 31, 2009 10:28AM
Someone will come along and make an unofficial version sooner or later. Alternatively, if you have a trucha IOS install USB2.0 cIOS.
October 31, 2009 12:41PM
I think they're focusing on the new GUI (which is looking awesome) atm, but when they release a build with the new GUI, you can bet it will support current version, and all future versions, of DVDx.
October 31, 2009 04:54PM
Yes, 0.76 will be out soon with support for the new DVDX. We just need to make sure it is as stable and bug-free as possible before release.
October 31, 2009 07:14PM
Goodie :] I can't waiit :D
October 31, 2009 08:38PM
GREAT! I was getting a little worried the project was abandoned and I no longer would have a DVD player. THANKS
Re: Mplayer CE Config
November 09, 2009 08:07PM
Hi All,

I've just started to enjoy my Wii with Homebrew and MPlayer CE. It serves almost all of my needs in my living room / family room.

Now I got couple of live TV feeds on Internet which I wanted to setup on my MPlayer menu. I have issues as some are failing and Mplayer is crashing off... not sure if how to add these feeds into my Menu. Livestream, TVU, FreedoCast etc.....

I'd appreciate any help and/or research on this...

Thanks
November 18, 2009 03:38PM
If you go onto the IRC channel for MPlayer CE, you can get a beta version of 0.76. I got it a little while ago and it already supports the new DVDX and it's also got some better dvdlib navigation.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login