Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

wii code manager

Posted by strongfan 
wii code manager
November 30, 2008 11:13PM
I just saw the Wii code manager on the Homebrew browser. I can't believe it doesn't have a thread or a page on the wiki!
Re: wii code manager
December 01, 2008 10:58PM
I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but I'm having this problem:

When I had HBC beta 8 installed, I used ocarina to use cheats for twilight princess (like infinite longshot, climb on high buildings).

After I installed HBC beta 9, ocarina no longer worked, and then I found out that gecko OS includes ocarina, so I installed that. I don't think I changed the .gct file in my /codes folder. I had made the gct with a codemgr application on my PC, and the codes came from usbgecko.com/codes.

Gecko OS loads the zelda disc fine, but the codes don't seem to be working quite right. the only thing which works is the fast spinner, but the others don't. (I have the rzde-0a-2 version). I tried to use codemgr again to build a new gct, but it didn't make a difference. Then I found the code manager-dol for the HBC, but when I use that it crashes my wii after a minute. I didn't install this thru the hombrew browser.

Should the old gct still work now that it uses geckoOS? any help is appreciated.
Re: wii code manager
December 01, 2008 11:39PM
I'd reccommend using the Homebrew Browser to download it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login