Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VBAGX patches?

Posted by hiro928 
VBAGX patches?
December 06, 2008 04:26AM
i heard that there were patches for some GBA games where you needed to patch the ROM itself? is this true? and if so, what games? and where are these patches?
Re: VBAGX patches?
December 08, 2008 10:27PM
oh come on, please? someone has to have an answer?
December 08, 2008 11:23PM
I have never heard that, and I have had a 100% success with all of the GBA games I have played...
December 09, 2008 12:01AM
Are you thinking about the mother 3 patch?
December 09, 2008 07:55PM
no, i was told by the guy that set up my homebrew channel, that some games like mother 3 and like certain mega man games, require a patch that will allow it to save properly, both in game and state saving, i just wanna know if this is true, and if so, where are these patches?
December 09, 2008 10:24PM
Mother 3, at one point was unable to save. Later releases of the emulator have since corrected the issue. I've never heard anything about the megaman games having saving issues.
December 10, 2008 12:50AM
The game-specific saving issues have since been fixed. Note that in the current release, state saves are broken.
May 02, 2009 05:28PM
you would have to download and ips patcher and you can patch them to the roms. the games that have patches for them are pretty much pokemon games and you will need the oringinal rom and you patch it to the rom. the ips files can be found at
ips patches for gameboy gba nes snes
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login