Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii Screen Recorder

Posted by kkrol 
Re: Wii Screen Recorder
December 20, 2008 06:58AM
I rly dont believe that would be practical. The reason behind this is if u use the wiis hardware to record the ongoing activities aswell as display and process the game being run it will result in a dramatic preformance decrease. the reason screen recorders are external machines is because it has its own hardware to do these processes and does not add any stress to the machine being recorded. This excludes PC screen recorders as PC are powerful enough to handle multiple proccess at once. So unless u want ur wii to burn forget about it.
August 29, 2009 04:15PM
Just wondering, but could you pull the screen capture function out of SSBB and put it into a standalone file?
August 29, 2009 05:35PM
August 29, 2009 05:47PM
telmer6
Just wondering, but could you pull the screen capture function out of SSBB and put it into a standalone file?

Even if you could, if its a "standalone file", then running it would capture a black screen.
September 04, 2009 09:56AM
LOL, dis is the funiest thing i ever Read! XDD
December 29, 2010 07:24AM
Hello friends.

Nearly two years ago I created this program that captured frames from wii gameplay. After about two years, i have perfected this program as much as i can. I feel like now i have done this much with the source code, i should pass it around to see what the community can do with it. IT DOES struggle with certain games, but perhaps it can be worked around. If you want the source, or the boot.dol visit my site:

Link Removed. Banned user.

Thanks to the people who actually submitted ideas in this topic, i tested a few of these theories, and most didn't work, but i loved the support you guys showed. If you want to see the actual process i used to encode this app, look at my site, then go to the projects page, then go tothe sourcecode page and scroll down and i actually recorded my progress.

-kkrol

I hope you enjoy it.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2011 12:58AM by Arikado.
January 01, 2011 12:53AM
ABOVE LINK IS A SHOCK SITE

Not that nimp site again...

You are pretty much going to get banned for posting a link to a shock site.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.