Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[RESOLVED] Mplayer Ce Forwarder

Posted by the_observer 
[RESOLVED] Mplayer Ce Forwarder
January 07, 2010 06:13PM
Hi all,

i would like to have Mplayer ce as a channel so i can load it directly and not from inside Homebrew channel.

I found a forwarder file in the Mplayer ce site but i dont know where i should put the files which contains because i am a newbbie.

It contains the below files :
-forwarder.dol
-icon.png
-meta.xml

Does someone can help me with this newbbie problem.

Thank you for reading this.

Regards,
The_Observer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2010 08:49AM by the_observer.
Re: Mplayer Ce Forwarder
January 07, 2010 07:33PM
I think CustomizeMii can do this.
January 07, 2010 07:45PM
Use CustomizeMii to download an MPlayer CE base wad (there are a couple you can download through the program). Once this has done, goto the "options" tab and select the dol from the download you linked above for the dol in the channel. Then just hit the big button at the bottom of the window and you'll get a WAD. Intall it and you'll have an MPlayer CE forwarder channel (I can't tell you what to use to install the WAD, as it is unsupported here because it can be used for piracy, but it is perfectly legal and a quick google search will help you find what you need ;) )
January 08, 2010 12:37AM
Ahem.

wadImport actually cannot be used for piracy, and thus it is supported here. Use it.
January 08, 2010 08:49AM
Thank you for your answers.
They were helpful.

Regards,
The_Observer.
January 08, 2010 10:22PM
WikiFSX
Ahem.

wadImport actually cannot be used for piracy, and thus it is supported here. Use it.

wadImport can also not be used for installing custom channels. We really need a custom channel only installer (basically a WAD installer which checks the number of contents before installing. If there are 3, it installs, otherwise it doesn't).
January 12, 2010 03:23PM
SifJar
(I can't tell you what to use to install the WAD, as it is unsupported here because it can be used for piracy,

Yeah, I know how to do it, but words can be used to do harm to peoples minds. So I won't use any. Though words are perfectly legal, just read my mind.........
January 12, 2010 07:00PM
Potz
SifJar
(I can't tell you what to use to install the WAD, as it is unsupported here because it can be used for piracy,

Yeah, I know how to do it, but words can be used to do harm to peoples minds. So I won't use any. Though words are perfectly legal, just read my mind.........

sorry, do you have a problem? it is against the rules of the forum so i wont post it. if you have a problem with that please leave kthnx
January 13, 2010 03:59AM
Potz
Though words are perfectly legal.

Free speech is somewhat stifled here, it's legal to do, and there is nothing you can do about it. Sorry!
January 15, 2010 02:17PM
SifJar
Potz
SifJar

sorry, do you have a problem? it is against the rules of the forum so i wont post it. if you have a problem with that please leave kthnx

Ahmm...let me think about that for a moment. Yeah, I've actually got a problem. But thats totally off-topic and not even remotley wii related, so lets forget about that just for now. Apart from that, I'm pretty sure I have no other problem and also, I fail to see why you asked that in the first place. Maybe you didn't read my mind as carefully as you should have. Maybe you have one or two problems yourself? That would at least explain that tone of your voice which - I must say - dont like and won't support here. Also, regarding leaving or not....I tend to take my own decisions thank you very much.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2010 04:59PM by Potz.
Re: [RESOLVED] Mplayer Ce Forwarder
October 07, 2012 07:34PM
This one really works!! loaded it on both wii's, perfect ! well done.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login