Re: Wii64 Beta 1.1 Released
September 23, 2010 11:07PM
luigidylan000
awsome

And THIS is your first and only post??

What is the purpose of it?
September 24, 2010 12:29AM
Mayhap it's time to put a little bit more restrictions on post? Like a minimum required words per post? I dunno... just throwing ideas around... post necrosis seems to be spreading around this forum lately.
September 26, 2010 12:28AM
Is there any way to get a usb working on wii64 or Wiisx?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2010 12:28AM by Desmostik.
September 26, 2010 02:24AM
so you guys flamed Kydo for asking a question?? Man you guys must be bored. A simple yes or no would have sufficed. I mean maybe doesn't want to download it just to find that it still wouldn't run the game(s) he wanted to play, then he just wasted his time. Seems to me that asking questions here has become more of bs
September 26, 2010 03:18AM
zeveroth
so you guys flamed Kydo for asking a question?? Man you guys must be bored. A simple yes or no would have sufficed. I mean maybe doesn't want to download it just to find that it still wouldn't run the game(s) he wanted to play, then he just wasted his time. Seems to me that asking questions here has become more of bs

Seriously? Well they are right, he could have turned on his wii and loaded it up to see how fast it was, and since he didn't reply then it must have not mattered. If he downloaded it and found out it wouldn't load the games then there is a delete option to remove it. It does get frustrating when one makes a post and doesn't want to go to the wiki to read cause they are lazy, or doesn't want to try something to see if it works for them, like this just because he doesn't want to download it and find out it doesn't work. Stick around long enough you will see why and what the guys go through in some of these post, or even go raed some of the junk yarded post you will get a good idea why of the mean post to put it simple.
September 26, 2010 04:01AM
Desmostik
Is there any way to get a usb working on wii64 or Wiisx?
Just set it up on a fat32 partition on your usb drive like you would with an SD Card.

zeveroth: But to answer his question would mean that someone else would have to waste the same amount of time for him. That's just stupid. But if you want to, no one's stopping you.
September 27, 2010 10:22PM
A really great program. I testet it today and it's awsome!
Some problems at some games but in all I can play the cool oldschool-games ;-)
Is there a new version planed? A one in which more games run faster? Or is this the final version?
September 27, 2010 10:41PM
Someone has gotta lock this old post up... sigh...

Anyways, no. This is hopefully not the final version. In fact, and if you pay real close attention, it's still in beta. There are more releases planned in the future, but unlike other emulators that release updates every few weeks with minor changes, the team behind this emulator and also WiiSX, they tend to release updates every few months with the most changes as they could possibly muster.

The only thing you have to do is wait. Like everyone else.
September 27, 2010 10:46PM
The only reason this topic isn't locked is because this is still the latest version of the app (you should've seen the last Wii64 topic...).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2010 10:48PM by bg4545.
October 07, 2010 09:01AM
I am having issues with this release of Wii64 and homebrew channel 1.08, as some others are. i cannot read roms from disc, as it always says i do not have dvdx 2, but it has always been this way for me (anyone know how to fix this?). i used to be able to read games from the root:wii64/roms folder on usb HDD, but now i cannot do that. it says that it cannot find the location.
has anyone figured this out yet? the drive is fat32 of course.
wish they would do NTFS support already for all this wii stuff, freakin ridiculous to be using fat drives in this day and age.

any help would be great!
and thanks for the emulator.

cheers.
November 26, 2010 10:37PM
I find myself unable to use the analog stick on any mapping, with any controller type. Any idea what I can do about this?
February 02, 2011 08:41PM
some of my games wont work can someone help me plz
February 02, 2011 09:29PM
umm most games wont work or play at full speed because wii64 is barely on the beta stages, good news though the wii64 team is already working on a new beta, emukidid himself said they been making a good process :)
February 04, 2011 01:10AM
ok thanks for the help
June 02, 2011 11:33AM
This may have been asked already, not to sure so sorry if this just a repeat of an on going problem, but, I cannot seem to load any ROMs. I select the load option then load from usb since I have an external usb hard drive, but I get the message, "Error opening directory "usb:/wii64/roms". Does anyone know why that is and what the solution is?
June 02, 2011 11:06PM
Dark3845
This may have been asked already, not to sure so sorry if this just a repeat of an on going problem, but, I cannot seem to load any ROMs. I select the load option then load from usb since I have an external usb hard drive, but I get the message, "Error opening directory "usb:/wii64/roms". Does anyone know why that is and what the solution is?
The last official version of Wii64 has very limited USB support. Try the version here: [forum.wiibrew.org]
June 03, 2011 06:01AM
Thank you bg4545. Now do I extract certain files from that or just copy the entire zip to the root of the hardrive?
June 03, 2011 01:32PM
Extract the folders from the zip to your USB drive. (You can't run a zip file, it's an archive with files in it.)
June 03, 2011 06:57PM
lol thanks! :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login