Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Corrupted IOS36 Question about Anytitle Deleter (MOD)

Posted by elmoreas 
Corrupted IOS36 Question about Anytitle Deleter (MOD)
March 18, 2010 08:08PM
Hey all, my IOS36 with Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, and NAND Permission has been corrupted. It has been confirmed so that is not what I need help with; It was reccomended to me that I use Anytitle Deleter or Anytitle Deleter MOD to delete IOS36 and reinstall it with DOPMii's IOS36 restorer. It sounds like a good solution but I have a couple concerns cause of my situation and my unfamilarity with the app.

1. Isn't IOS36 the IOS that HBC uses and deleting it will cause issues that will make reinstalling it a problem if not impossible?

2. The Anytitle Deleter MOD requires an IOS to be used that has flash access enabled to boot up the app (I think), and IOS36 is my only IOS with flash access enabled. So I would have to delete the IOS that the app is booted up on, not to mention its corrupt, so its a catch 22. Therefore I cannot use this app (I think), so that leaves me with the non MOD version right? If so, how will I know which item is IOS36? Does anyone know its hex name in Anytitle Deleter? (Or is anyone able to look it up?)

3. Has anyone ever had to delete an IOS36 before where it was the only bugged IOS on the Wii? If so could you post here or contact me if you prefer, and tell me what & how you did it and if you had any trouble?

Thanks for your help on this guys, this issue is causing me all kinds of headaches. It has prevented me from using savegame manager mod so I can work on an app I am helping make, and it has stopped my USB Gecko from working so I cannot make codes anymore, and it has prevented me from using Gecko OS correctly as well. I would really appreciate any help or advice you could provide. Thanks again to those that help, I am in your debt. Talk to you all later.

Sincerely,
Elmoreas
Re: Corrupted IOS36 Question about Anytitle Deleter (MOD)
March 18, 2010 08:18PM
1. If HBC boots now, it isn't running on IOS36.

2. DOP-Mii should be able to "restore" over the existing IOS.

3. No System Menu uses IOS36, so there aren't any major issues.
Re: Corrupted IOS36 Question about Anytitle Deleter (MOD)
March 18, 2010 08:27PM
Thanks for the quick reply and for the info, unfortunately DOPMii won't restore over the IOS for some reason I keep getting an error and having to shut down the Wii (not good) and reboot. Which is why it was reccomended that I use Anytitle deleter to remove the IOS completely and reinstall it. But the other info is good to know. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Elmoreas

EDIT: Nevermind I got the old version of DOP IOS MOD (Found an old copy on a backup HDD) to overwrite the existing corrupt IOS36 and was eventually able to fix all the apps that were not working. :) Yessss Thanks for the support all. I appreciate your help. If I can ever help you let me know. -Elmoreas

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2010 10:37PM by elmoreas.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login