Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

wiiradio crash

Posted by jlenoconel 
wiiradio crash
June 10, 2010 01:58AM
wiiradio doesn't seem to be working for me at all. I am able to open the program but every time I actually click on one of the radio streams it crashes. Just noticed this today.
Re: wiiradio crash
June 16, 2010 11:31PM
i have been having the same prob well it doesnt crash but none of the radio channels work at all
June 17, 2010 12:04AM
I'm experiencing problems myself, not sure at this point what's going on or when I'll have time to work on this project again.
June 17, 2010 07:32AM
Yes, it more or less freezes with me. No problem at the moment because I can use my PC for radio but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't my wii that was the problem. Hopefully it will be able to be fixed because wiiradio is one of my favorite apps on the wii for sure. Thanks for the reply.
June 17, 2010 07:51AM
jlenoconel,

Yes, just verified that it freezes when you click on a stream, bizarre it's just started happening. I don't think it effects saved playlists, only ones from the search results.

I'll try an take a look tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback.
June 20, 2010 07:44PM
Hello from Germany,

same problem over here :-/

Because I deleted an installed WiiRadio 0.5 again, I lost my playlist. Any idea how to create a playlist by myself? Copy it on the SD-card and hopefully get in touch with my fave sations?

JP
June 20, 2010 07:55PM
To make a playlist use winamp to connect to the stream then save playlist as .pls, copy that .pls file to the pls dir for wiiradio (/apps/radiow/pls).

I've found the issue and done a fix, there are a couple of other bugs that I'm trying to find before I can release an update.
June 30, 2010 08:59AM
Should be fixed in the latest release 0.6 - [code.google.com]
August 28, 2014 10:01AM
Scanff! I realize it's been years since the last post, but.. I love this Homebrew App.
It only works on Icecast now, not on Shoutcast (in settings, for people who didn't notice.)

But the bigger problem is: The 1st channel I tune into, every time I open the program, usually works. But if I want to change channels/stations, it won't work unless i exit the program and start it all over again. The option in the settings to 'restart net,' or whatever, does nothing. Can u please fix this?

Also, I guess there's no way to see the song title and artist of each song that is streaming?

Thanks!
Ps: I also have a cool forwarder for this app.

Cheers.

Scissorhands

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2014 10:02AM by scissorhands.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login