Advanced

gc action replay help

Posted by supermegamanxl 
gc action replay help
July 05, 2010 06:02AM
last time i used it corrupt my gc mc any help
Re: gc action replay help
July 05, 2010 06:23AM
First off, this is a board for Wii homebrew, not Gamecube.

I don't think the Gamecube Action Replay is compatible with Wii, since it blocks all game-enhancement disks. Also, the AR has a chance of corrupting save data. All you can do is try again, but next time, get a Gamecube for that stuff for a much higher chance for success.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2010 06:24AM by Mestizo.
July 05, 2010 08:52AM
Gamecube Action Replay comes with it's own memory card (at least mine did) and doesn't work with most others. Also, it doesn't matter if its run on a Gamecube or a Wii.
July 06, 2010 12:25PM
it is a homebrew app for the wii
July 06, 2010 03:15PM
supermegamanxl
it is a homebrew app for the wii
If you're talking about action replay loader then that's not supported here. It requires you to download a Gamecube .dol file from the Action Replay disc which is illegal, unless you have the actual disc in which case you'd have the memory card as well.
July 06, 2010 08:18PM
There are a few different ARs for the gamecube. An old one that doesn't work, and a newer version that is compatible with the Wii. I have the older one and have to plug my Gamecube in if I want to use it. Hope that clears something up.
July 07, 2010 12:44AM
aidman650
There are a few different ARs for the gamecube. An old one that doesn't work, and a newer version that is compatible with the Wii. I have the older one and have to plug my Gamecube in if I want to use it. Hope that clears something up.
Yes I know about the new ones that do work, but those you can't add new codes to and don't require a memory card.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login