Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WiiSX Game Help

Posted by HelpMiii 
WiiSX Game Help
September 03, 2010 10:34PM
Okay so I've burnt both Spyro the Dragon and Legend of Legaia on one DVD-R disc.( for all the piracy fanatics out there i do in fact own both games and a ps1) The Only problem is that when i select to load Legend of Legaia it just freezes.. but Spyro works perfectly fine. Is the problem the way i downloaded it? not really sure. any help will be appreciated.

Also I've downloaded all three discs of Final Fantasy 7 ( which i also own) but when i start up the first disc it gets me all the way through the animation but right when the first battle is about to begin.. "deception" or whatever it is occurs and dumps the files or something =S any help regarding that topic will also be appreciated. Thank you
Re: WiiSX Game Help
September 03, 2010 11:05PM
Have you tried ripping your own discs? That might work better than downloading it..
September 03, 2010 11:24PM
yea tried. but failed at that
September 04, 2010 02:10AM
Some quick advice: Try going to emulatemii and seeing if they have a forum for their Emulators (They are the makers) if you get anything you can use to submit a bug report, do so
You can try it out on the pcsx emulator on your pc (if it is powerful enough) to see if the problem is with your disc images

Also, how did you try to rip the PS1 discs? I could definitely help you with that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login