Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If someone could help me

Posted by djinn05 
If someone could help me
December 26, 2008 05:21AM
My son got a WII for Christmas and during the setup it was updated to version 3.4. I was busy on the net learning obout homebrew and found out that it couldn't be used on version 3.4. Well after a bit more research I found out that I could downgrade it to version 3.2 however i need to use the homebrew channel to do this.

I was wondering if Its possible to install the twilight hack and the homebrew channel while i have 3.4 or if I will have to wait till a new version of homebrew is released. After many hours surfing google and various forums I have failed to get an Answer
I haven't been able to test it out myself as i don't have Zelda the twilight princess, I was planning on renting a copy tomorrow.

Thank you for any help, and Im sorry if this has been answered time and time agian , I guess i just didn't run across any of the threads lol
Re: If someone could help me
December 26, 2008 06:09AM
Homebrew including the Twilight Hack and Homebrew Channel can be used on 3.4. Just make sure you have the latest version of everything.
December 26, 2008 06:12AM
Thank you,Comex. I wish i would have posted here...11 hours ago.
Agian, thank you
December 26, 2008 04:04PM
This question has been answered time and time again ;) But its okay, I don't care. I just wanted to point out that once you're on 3.2 you should install starfall to protect yourself from disc updates and make sure that your son knows not to update the wii online.
December 27, 2008 01:20AM
Be sure to STRONGLY remind him not to update!
Also, the 3.4 version of the Twilight Hack will be deleted as soon as you shut down your Wii, so make sure you run the actual hack IMMEDIATELY!!!!
January 03, 2009 04:20PM
hi i know this has nothing to do with the orignal question but ive just installed homebrew and tryed to install cIOS36_rev6-Installer it tells me to unstall ios294 but it wont let me can any one help me please?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login