Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SNES9xGX Channel Installer

Posted by evilrux 
SNES9xGX Channel Installer
January 31, 2011 07:04PM
Hello,

When i try to install the official channel for the SNES9xGX, i got a message from the installer : "AHBPROT is not enabled, installer cannot continue. I'm running with the last HBC and the IOS58.

Any idee ?

Thx
Re: SNES9xGX Channel Installer
January 31, 2011 07:24PM
Try putting this meta.xml in the "SD:/apps/snes9xgx-channel-installer/" folder and replace the existing meta.xml
January 31, 2011 10:57PM
Great, it works !

Thank you ;-)
February 01, 2011 02:13AM
is snes 9x gx channel installer out
February 01, 2011 02:38AM
Yeah, it's on the google code page under downloads. Just remember to use the meta.xml I linked to above.

Here: Snes9x GX Channel Installer 1.0.zip

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2011 02:42AM by bg4545.
February 01, 2011 05:30AM
It would be nice if you'd actually told me I screwed this up.

I've fixed the download.
February 01, 2011 07:41AM
haha I was getting to that..
February 02, 2011 10:35AM
i wonder if its possible if they add a cover art to this 3 awesome emulators fcu ultra, snes9x, vbagx
February 03, 2011 10:46PM
Just curious, but whats different about these channel installers that can be installed through the homebrew menu and the unofficial ones that need to be done via a Wad installer?
February 03, 2011 11:15PM
These ones don't need a crappy warez program. These ones also don't need the absolute fail that is crapIOS.
February 04, 2011 04:26AM
we rarely get updates on homebre browser cant wait until i download this channel installer
February 07, 2011 10:27PM
Thanks for posting this. I love these stable direct channels to the apps.
February 08, 2011 09:25AM
@tantric ...u guys aint plannin on releasing a genplusGX channel installer in the future?
February 10, 2011 09:05PM
@Trantic, excellent work on the SNES emulator for wii. My questions is this, is it possible to to add a option to the emulator which in turn would allow me to use skins for games? For example I am a member of a community that designs new skins for the WWF No Mercy game, here is a video showing you skins that have been created [www.youtube.com]

For the SNES emulator for PC we are able to have a folder inside of the file for the game that loads the created skins. Here is another video by another member who made hires images of WCW/NWO revenge [www.youtube.com]

If this could be added as a update, then major props to you. If not its ok, you still did an amazing job with the SNES emulator
February 11, 2011 07:01AM
Whenever I try to install any of the emulator channles, i get the errore that it can't access NAND. how do i fix this?
February 14, 2011 05:41PM
I was able to install the channel no problem. But when i run it i cant get past the loading screen. No error messages pop up,

when i load the channel It starts out fine. SNES9x GX start page comes up and says "loading..." but it never gets beyond that. After about 5 minutes the screen goes black and it my wiii menu comes back up. Is this because its trying to load a ROM that doesnt exist? I never got any games for the channel lol maybe thats the problem
February 15, 2011 07:59PM
@ PDXDrifter verify that you downloaded the emulator as well. If you only downloaded the channel nothing will happen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login