To Tantric (and the HBC Team)
February 12, 2011 03:51PM
I ahve a question regarding the use of NTFS drives. Since AFAIK, NTFS is not really supported in FCEUGX, SNES9XGX and VBAGX, do you plan on adding suport for NTFS in those emulators?

Also, the HBC does nto recognize my HDD anymoresince i converted it to NTFS. A quick search showed that NTFS is also not really supported there. Do you guys plan on changing that?

I am just asking because i have basically everything on HDD. I changed the format from Fat32 to NTFS for obvious reasons, since NTFS is by far the surperior format. But ever since then, almost no program recognizes my HDD anymore.

I have a WD MyBook 500GB HDD that worked perfectly before i changed it from Fat32 to NTFS.

Thanx
Re: To Tantric (and the HBC Team)
February 12, 2011 05:14PM
Some warez programs can use NTFS, maybe those libraries, drivers, whatever the heck they are can be added to normal homebrew applications.
February 13, 2011 05:12AM
The NTFS library is GPL so it can't be used in closed source programs like HBC.
February 13, 2011 11:41AM
Ah, that explains it. Maybe HBC should have some sort of module system that gets installed like themes.
February 13, 2011 12:28PM
So basically, NTFS is a no-go for HBC.
But what about Tantrics Emulators? He does use it in WiiMC. It doesnt work on my HDD anymore in the newer versions (I still ahve 1.0.9 because it works there) but it is there...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login