Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Genesis Plus 1.4.1 (loading save states)

Posted by Loggo 
Genesis Plus 1.4.1 (loading save states)
March 05, 2011 08:28PM
Hi to everyone.

I’m sorry I had to create an account just to ask this (I know its lame) but I’m going really nuts with this and I desperately need help.

Some days ago I downloaded the latest version of Gens Plus (1. 4.1) to replace my really old one. The thing is that everything’s working perfectly except the load state feature. I can save a state while playing, the emulator recognizes it, but whenever I try to load my save file it gives me an “Exception (DSI) occurred” message and everything crashes.

I searched for a solution but I didn’t find anything, am I the only one having this problem? I never had a problem with the old version of Gens Plus.

Thanks in advance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2011 08:28PM by Loggo.
Re: Genesis Plus 1.4.1 (loading save states)
March 05, 2011 08:43PM
It's a known issue, see here for a fixed dol (comment #20 i think) until next official build is released.
[code.google.com]

To resume, if you are using official 1.4.1 , disable NTSC filter if it is enabled when loading state and does not switch the HQ YM2612 option between the moment you save state and the moment you load it. If this is already the case and loading state (from the SAME Genesis Plus GX version) still crashes, please copy the exception screen code dump infos or show a screenshot. Without that, it's impossible for me to debug anything...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2011 08:43PM by ekeeke.
Re: Genesis Plus 1.4.1 (loading save states)
March 05, 2011 09:27PM
Thank you so much!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login