Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Majora's Mask for Wii64 Issue.

Posted by VelvetLightning 
Majora's Mask for Wii64 Issue.
April 29, 2011 03:30PM
I had started playing Majora's Mask on Wii64 and after beating the first temple and getting the lens of truth in Goron village, i tried to use it and had a problem.
The screen was fine if i was using the lens while facing something that was not hidden, but once i would face something hidden that the lens would reveal, the screen would completely go yellow.
I have the most updated version of Wii64 and i have tried messing with the video options, but nothing has fixed the yellow screen.
I can't continue playing the game without using the lens and i was wondering if there was any way i could fix the problem.
If there is no way, is there a way to use the game save from Wii64 on a computer N64 emulator so i can continue playing the game without having to start all over?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2011 03:31PM by VelvetLightning.
Re: Majora's Mask for Wii64 Issue.
May 02, 2011 10:19PM
That's a known graphics issue so you can't fix that. Also take the .mpk or .eep file (I forget which for MM) and stick that in the save folder in Wii64. I had to transfer the .mpk file for WWF war zone so I could use my sumo wrestler.
May 02, 2011 10:46PM
Will i be able to take the save file from the Wii64 and use it on like, Project 64 or Mupen64 and play through the part that needs that lens then just put the save file back on Wii64 to continue playing on there?
May 03, 2011 08:43PM
Absolutely. I do that all the time so I can use the Project 64 cheats. You take it from the save folder on Wii64 and drop it in the save folder of the PC (or Mac) emulator of your coice.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login