Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii64 and WiiSX recompiled (Improved USB Support)

Posted by bg4545 
Re: Wii64 and WiiSX recompiled (Improved USB Support)
September 07, 2011 01:14AM
What game are you trying to load? Check the Compatibility List as the compatibility of the game might be the problem.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2011 01:21AM by technoman.
December 19, 2011 10:19PM
After thorough testing with both of the emulators, I have found that you have to reset the settings every time you start the application. Also if you take saves from a computer and rename them, they won't work. Just thought I'd let you know.
February 14, 2012 06:33PM
I have a question about MediEvil for Wiisx.. Don't know where else I should ask it. Nevertheless...

On the Compatibility List it clearly says that the game works, it works great infact. But! When I load the iso it works just until you get to the "cutscene" after pushing new game, then black screen and nothing happens and I have to turn of the Wii's power by pressing on the power button on the Wii itself. And Digimon Rumble Arena that also should work according to the Compatibility List, as I press play game what happens is black screen and nothing more. I have no problems at all with Kula world and Digimon World 2003. My snes and sega emus works with no problems at all so far.

I use a 2gigs SD card formatted to fat32 btw. If thats of any help for helping me.

Thanks in advance! //Fatman
February 14, 2012 07:32PM
Nevermind.. Got it to work! :D

I can't get Digimon Rumble Arena to work though, It always hangs at the screen "no data found" or whatever it says.
And yes I use bios. Any ideas whats wrong?
If you think I should ask these questions somewhere else I'm open for suggestions on where I shall go.

Thanks! //Fatman

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2012 11:34AM by Fatman.
May 09, 2012 05:06AM
thank you very much bg4545 !
May 20, 2013 04:54PM
will nintendo 64 games run better to?
May 21, 2013 11:29AM
Run better than what? My version runs games the same as the official one, however mine works with USB drives better. You can also try Not64 by Extrems which is based off of Wii64 (mupen64gc).
August 27, 2015 01:04AM
Ok thanks for the advise I tried Not64 by Extrems and it works with my wiimotion plus now thanks for the work and for the advise
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login