Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some apps on my wii include nuncheaks but they dont work with the nunchucks why?

Posted by masterman64 
Ok i play Helium Boy and Cherophll and they include nunchucks but they dont work when i play them. I know its not my nunchucks because I play outher games and the nunchucks work. Can someone help me and tell me why they dont work on some outher games.
Re: Some apps on my wii include nuncheaks but they dont work with the nunchucks why?
June 20, 2011 03:03AM
Apps compiled under older revisions of libogc may not work with later hardware revisions of Nintendo's nunchuk or 3rd party versions of it.

In layman's terms: You have a newer nunchuk or you're using a third party nunchuk. At the time Helium Boy and Cherophll were released those hardware devices were not supported by the software tools used to build these apps. Other apps with which do work with your nunchuk were made with more recent versions of these tools.
Oh because i have a wii that is version 4.3. So i wont be able to play those games?
Re: Some apps on my wii include nuncheaks but they dont work with the nunchucks why?
June 23, 2011 11:50PM
Your system menu version is irrelevant to the problem. Reread my original response please.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2011 11:51PM by Arikado.
Oh ok well thx again! :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login