Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Famicom Mini and NES Classics Compatibility List

Posted by scoobydude51 
Famicom Mini and NES Classics Compatibility List
June 24, 2011 12:36AM
i have typed up a Compatibility List about the problems with Famicom Mini and NES Classics on VBA.

Famicom Mini Compatibility List

NES Classics & Classic NES Series Compatibility List

some of them are badly messed up. the VBA's issues are closed, so i can't tell the tech people directly. if you helped fix Visual Boy Advance GX, please, look at these files.

i know, you are going to say, "Use FCE Ultra GX, it is the same thing." i want to have working GBA games and this is a few of them. so please fix these for the next version of VBA.
Re: Famicom Mini and NES Classics Compatibility List
June 24, 2011 01:02AM
The problem is there's no-one working on improving this emulator right now, and (unfortunately) your request for someone to do so probably won't prompt someone to start. :(

I only do periodic, minor updates to this emulator now so I've turned off the issue tracker.
June 24, 2011 01:21AM
maybe sometime in the future? i can wait. also, maybe, can you do it a couple games at a time? like three or less? you made some improvement. i tried all of the games on the PC version and none of them worked!

i am not bugging, all i am saying is when you have some time, can you do it?
June 24, 2011 01:28AM
do you know what? i have changed my mind. if you can't do it, then i might have to buy it myself. i found some Famicom Minis on eBay.

i might have to use FCE Ultra GX anyway. it really doesn't matter. it is just a GBA port of a Famicom/NES game.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login