Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wiirtualboy

Posted by punkydudester 
Wiirtualboy
June 25, 2011 11:26PM
Why isn't this emulator available to download via homebrew channel/browser?
Re: Wiirtualboy
June 25, 2011 11:44PM
Nothing is available to download via the Homebrew Channel. So that answers that part. As for the Homebrew Browser, Wiirtual Boy was released yesterday. Technekal (guy behind Homebrew Browser) most likely has a life, perhaps a job, family etc. He does not have time to update HBB every single time a new homebrew is released or updated. I believe he does it weekly, so it'll probably be on there in about a week or so. Don't be so impatient. Just download it from WiiBrew if you need it now. It's not exactly hard.
July 03, 2011 06:31PM
I have to ask for two things: a link to the Wiirutual boy wiibrew page (I couldn't find it) and an explanation of what it does. Is it a Virtual Boy emulator and can you use the red-and-blue paper 3D glasses? Also does it have support for 3D TVs?
July 03, 2011 10:08PM
technoman
I have to ask for two things: a link to the Wiirutual boy wiibrew page (I couldn't find it) and an explanation of what it does.
WiirtualBoy. It's a Nintendo Virtual Boy emulator.
technoman
Is it a Virtual Boy emulator and can you use the red-and-blue paper 3D glasses?
Yes and yes.
technoman
Also does it have support for 3D TVs?
No.
July 04, 2011 07:38PM
I think that if it had support for 3d tvs a black hole would develop in our space time continum and kill us all.
July 04, 2011 09:23PM
owen
I think that if it had support for 3d tvs a black hole would develop in our space time continum and kill us all.

Either that, or I'd start to think I was the Terminator.
July 05, 2011 03:51PM
yskysk
owen

Either that, or I'd start to think I was the Terminator.

Too bad that would have been cool. Anyway I tested it and there seem to be no problems so far.
August 15, 2011 08:25PM
I know we all have lives outside this softmodding world. I do my share of volunteer work as well just not the same as yours. I was just wondering why it wasn't in the HBB like maybe you guys thought it wasn't good enough or too buggy or something wrong with it. I do love the wiirtualboy & I'm using Sifjar's walk-through on making a channel for it. This will be my 1st to create something.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login